SCAN HEALTH PLAN...COMING JANUARY 2022.
Available during Open Enrollment Oct-Dec 2021.
FOR HEALTH EXCEL MEMBERS
Health Excel, through its partnership with PHP, is happy to announce that
SCAN Health Plan will be part of our network of health plans in 2022 and
will begin enrolling new members when the Annual Enrollment Period (AEP)
opens in October 2021.
SCAN has offered their Medicare Advantage product in San Diego for a
number of years, but this is the first time they have agreed to offer their
product outside of an exclusive hospital physician network. SCAN has
created a new Medicare benefit plan called SCAN Alta (HMO).
Available Benefits Include:
- $0 Primary Care Physician visits
- $0 Specialist visits
- $0 Inpatient hospital visits (days 1-3)
- $0 telehealth
- Maximum out-of pocket costs as low as $900
- $0 CoPay on Tier 1 and Tier 2 preferred drugs
- $0 Chiropractic/$0 Acupuncture
- $0 Preventative Dental Visits
- $0 Routine Hearing Exams
- $0 Routine Vision Exams
- $25 Insulin plus $0 diabetic supplies
- $0 SilverSneakers gym membership
- $0 Fitbit
- $0 transportation (32 trips per year)
- And more!
Plan includes Telehealth, Resources for Living, unlimited Worldwide Emergency and Urgent Care coverage.
Contact SCAN Health Plan for more information
at 1-888-271-7226, or visit www.scan2022.com